Thursday, February 4, 2010

Introduction + AWESOME = This

Hello there! I'm the fourth blogger in our group and here's some facts about me:

Name: Lacy

Favorite musicians and bands: Ryan Farish, Frankmusik, Animal Collective, Bon Jovi, Blink-182, Copeland, The Postal Service, and Moby.

Favorite Books: The Book Thief by Mark Zusak, Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling, A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens, and His Dark Materials series by Philip Pullman.

Favorite movies: (500) Days of Summer and anything from Disney/Pixar.

Things I like: I LOVE the internet, reading, writing, critiquing, doodling, and all that good stuff.

Things I HATE: I hate homework, tests, people who scream for no reason during lunch, people who think they're "emo" and write horrible poetry, mainstream music, yaoi freaks, slow internet, and a bunch of other stuff that I'll rant about later.

Goals: Write a novel sometime in my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment