Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hello there

Hey there blogging world :)
This is going to be a sort of group blog updated by me and my three other friends. Haha, I guess I should introduce my self, here's some info about me :D

Name: Michelle
From: Sunny Californiaaaa
Occupation: Student
Favorite artists: Frankmusik, Franz Ferdinand, Moby, Blink-182, U2, Ryan Farish, Parachute
Favorite TV show: GLEEEEEEE and American Idol :)
Hobbies: Drawing, browsing the internet for shoes that are COMPLETELY too expensive, shopping, reading
What I like: HARRY POTTER, people with interesting faces (I stare at them for a long time D:), whales, cheesy jokes, nice people, when the sky is super blue, anything sweet, singling LOUDLY when no one else is home :D
Pet Peeves: People who (literally) scream for attention, weight-complainers, Ed FREAKING Hardy, internet weeaboos, bad breath, ANNOYING facebook/email stats
Goals: GET BETTER GRADES and remember to eat my gummy vitamins every day!

I'm also super short, seriously, I'm not even 5' yet. I think Joseph Gordon-Levitt is cute, but Justin Long?? OHYES. I also think Valentine's Day is the worst holiday ever.
I'll try to update as often as I can, but first my other friends also have to introduce themselves! :)

1 comment:

  1. i love shopping fer shoes too haha theyre my favorite type of apparel :D
    Betcha didnt know that did ya ?

    ReplyDelete